Please contact Deep Creek Center for information on scheduling a course.
Scrum Product Owner Certified
There are no upcoming events at this time.
This two-day Scrum Product Owner certification program educates students in best practices to represent the interests of the stakeholder to the Scrum Team. Students prepare for the certification exam while acquiring valuable insights from instructors with extensive practical experience in Scrum methodology. The program, accredited by SCRUMstudy, features lectures, discussion, team exercises and quizzes. Courses are offered as Instructor-led, E-learning or Live-over-web opportunities.
What You Will Accomplish
The Scrum Product Owner is accountable for the business value of the solution, and is usually a critical business-side partner. The Product Owner learns to
- Write and facilitate the creation of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Prioritize the Stories into a Prioritized Product Backlog
- Groom the Backlog as priorities change or risks and desired changes are identified
- Collaborate with the Scrum team to Create and Agree to the Sprint Backlog at the beginning of each Sprint
- Assess and measure solution benefits
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who interacts with and represents the business stakeholders as a Product Owner in a Scrum project. The Scrum Product Owner certification is appropriate for Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Analysts.
Introduction Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Concepts & Principles
- Scrum Processes
- The Product Owner
- The Scrum Master
- The Scrum Team
- The Project Vision
- User Group Meetings
- Prioritized Product Backlog
- Release Plan
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- During The Sprint
- Grooming the Prioritized Product Backlog
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Ship Deliverables