Please contact Deep Creek Center for help in scheduling a course.
ITIL ®Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
Upcoming EventsDecember 9 - December 11
221.04 ITIL ® Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value$2100January 20, 2021 - January 22, 2021
221.05 ITIL ® Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value$2100February 17, 2021 - February 19, 2021
221.06 ITIL ® Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value$2100April 14, 2021 - April 16, 2021
221.08 ITIL ® Specialist: Drive Stakeholder ValueMay 12, 2021 - May 14, 2021
221.09 ITIL ® Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value$2100June 16, 2021 - June 18, 2021
221.10 ITIL ® Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value$2100
||21 PDU credits
This three-day hands-on program leads to a ITIL Specialist Certificate in ITIL Drive Stakeholder Value. This program is for IT professionals designing customer journeys, creating and fostering stakeholder relationships, shaping demand and defining service offerings, onboarding and offboarding customers and users, creating feedback and improvement opportunities, and validating service value and outcomes.
What You Will Accomplish
- Plan and build customer journeys
- Define and manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- Shape demand and define service offerings
- Build and Implement Onboarding and Offboarding Plans
- Learn how to Elevate Mutual Capabilities
- Understand “moments of truth”
- Realize and Validate Service Value
Who Should Attend
All IT staff and Management responsible for the creation of new services, service offering planning, service delivery reporting and reviews, and user support would benefit from this course.
- Service Level Managers
- Business Relationship Managers
- IT Management and Leadership Teams
- Service Desk personnel and Management
- Technical Support personnel and Management
- Designing a Customer Journey
- Fostering Stakeholder Relationships
- Mutual Readiness and Maturity
- Supplier/Partner Relationship Types
- Developing Customer Relationships
- Digital Service Experiences
- Selling and procuring service offerings
- Onboarding and Offboarding Customers and Users
- Key Transition Activities
- Fostering User Relationships
- User Authorization
- Mutual Elevation of Capabilities
- Preparing Onboarding and Offboarding Plans
- User Engagement and Delivery Channels
- Requesting Services
- Managing Feedback
- Moments of Truth
PrerequisitesAll students need to have completed and passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination prior to attending this course.
ExamThe ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam is a 90 minute, 40 question multiple choice exam. An optional examination is administered by an independent proctor at the end of the course. Certification and accreditation is through PeopleCert. Candidates must have attended an accredited training course (instructor led or online) to sit for the exam
Reference MaterialEach student will receive a detailed workbook. All students receive access to a subscription to Axelos’ My ITIL, which includes online access to all ITIL Practice Guides. Other ITSM-related study material and books are available for purchase prior to, or during, the class.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.