Please contact Deep Creek Center for information on scheduling a course.
Scrum Developer Certified
There are no upcoming events at this time.
This two-day entry-level certification course takes participants through the basics terms and concepts of Scrum. When completed, students will be able to effectively contribute to a Scrum Team or project. This course, accredited by SCRUMstudy, prepares students to sit for the Scrum Developer certification exam. Courses are offered as Instructor-led, E-learning or Live-over-web opportunities.
What You Will Accomplish
Scrum Developer certification is an ideal way for your Scrum Team to learn the basics of Scrum, including
- Running Scrum Meetings
- Using Scrum artifacts like ScrumBoards and Burndown Charts
- Working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to set and manage expectations
- Defining your Sprint Backlog and using estimation techniques
- Use of Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for anyone working on or in contact with a Scrum Team. This is also a useful course for anyone interested in learning Scrum basics or considering incorporating Scrum methodologies within their environment.
Introduction Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Concepts and Principles
- Scrum Phases & Processes
- Creating a Project Vision
- Identifying the Scrum Master
- Forming the Scrum Team
- Developing Epics
- Creating the Prioritized Product Backlog
- Release Planning
Planning & Estimating A Project
- Create User Stories
- Approve, Estimate & Commit User Stories
- Creating Tasks
- Estimating Tasks
- Creating the Sprint Backlog
- Creating Deliverables
- Conducting the Daily Standup (or Daily Scrum)
- Grooming the Prioritized Product Backlog
Sprint Review and &Retrospect
- Convene A Scrum of Scrums
- Demonstrating & Validating Sprint
- Retrospect Sprint
- Ship Deliverables
- Retrospect Project
- *For a more detailed outline, click here.