This program is for IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an IT environment requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities associated with the Continual Service Improvement domain of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle.
Driving the cultural change needed to make CSI a fundamental part of your organization is critical to your success! In this program you will learn practical skills in driving the systemic change that is needed to make CSI really “continual” and to drive improving process and service maturity across your organization.
Upon successful completion of the education and examination, students can expect to gain competencies in the following IT Continual Service Improvement areas:
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Continual Service Improvement Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Continual Service Improvement technology related activities
- Organization and technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Understanding Implementation approaches, Challenges, Critical success factors and Risks
All e-learning courses are professionally produced, streaming video-based courses. E-learning courses provide the same learning materials, including slides, review questions and instruction as a live or live-over-web course. The course includes courseware and the exam.
Students gain unlimited access to the course for 90 days.
A detailed outline can be found here.