220.00 Service Transition E-Learning Course
Service Transition E-Learning Course
This three-day hands-on program leads to a Certificate in ITIL Service Lifecycle Management – Service Transition. This program is for IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an IT environment requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities associated with the Service Transition domain of the ITIL™ Service Lifecycle. Upon successful completion of the education and examination, students can expect to gain competencies in the following IT Service Transition areas:
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Service Transition Principles
- Service Transition Processes
- Service Transition related activities
- Organization and technology for Service Transition
- Understanding Implementation approaches, Service Transition roles, Challenges, Critical success factors and risks
All e-learning courses are professionally produced, streaming video-based courses. E-learning courses provide the same learning materials, including slides, review questions and instruction as a live or live-over-web course. The course includes courseware and the exam.
Students gain unlimited access to the course for 90 days.
A detailed outline can be found here.