This program is for IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an IT environment requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities associated with the Service Strategy domain of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle. Upon successful completion of the education and examination, students can expect to gain competencies in the following IT Service Strategy areas:
- Leading discussions on Service Strategy
- Defining services and market spaces
- Conducting strategic analysis
- Applying Financial Management
- Managing demand
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- Understanding Critical success factors and risks
A detailed course outline can be found here.
All e-learning courses are professionally produced, streaming video-based courses. E-learning courses provide the same learning materials, including slides, review questions and instruction as a live or live-over-web course. The course includes courseware and the exam.
Students gain unlimited access to the course for 90 days.