- This event has passed.
400.17 ITIL Capstone- Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
June 17 - June 21$2900
ITIL Capstone- Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
This 5 day CSME/APMG accredited training program is for individuals seeking to take the final class to ITIL Expert. Candidates for this class must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate plus have obtained a further 15 credits from the ITIL Service Lifecycle track, the ITIL Service Capability track or a balanced selection from both ITIL Service Lifecycle and Service Capability qualifications. Documentary evidence of this must be presented to gain admission to this certification level. Candidates will gain competencies in the following areas upon successful completion of the reading (the 5 books of the ITIL Library), training and examination components related to this certification.
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business & Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Managerial Functions
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Lifecycle Project Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Ltd.