This program is for IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an IT environment requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities associated with the Service Design domain of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle. Upon successful completion of the education and examination, students can expect to gain competencies in the following IT Service Design areas:
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Design Principles
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design technology related activities
- Organization and technology for Service Design
- Understanding Implementation approaches, Challenges, Critical success factors & risks
All e-learning courses are professionally produced, streaming video-based courses. E-learning courses provide the same learning materials, including slides, review questions and instruction as a live or live-over-web course. The course includes courseware and the exam.
Students gain unlimited access to the course for 90 days.
A detailed outline can be found here.