This in-depth, instructor-led training course is a cost-effective and impactful way to introduce an IT management and/or support team to the concepts, relationships and benefits of an IT Service Management program using well accepted IT frameworks, methods and standards. Delivery Format: Instructor Led or Live-over-Web
Who Should Attend?
Senior IT and business executives, IT management, staff, consultants, project managers, business liaisons and others interested in learning about IT Service Management.
The one-day “ITSM Awareness and Value” program discusses IT Service Management and its contribution to demonstrable IT service value, and introduces the attendee to the Service Lifecycle and IT Service Management process objectives, activities, relationships, benefits and critical success factors.
- What is IT Service Management?
- Who Needs It, and Why?
- What Is the Scope of ITSM?
- Process Objectives
- Process Activities
- Process Relationships
- Process Benefits
- Critical Success Factors
- Achieving Operational Excellence
- An ITSM Roadmap
Each student will receive a workbook. Other ITSM-related study material and books are available for purchase prior to, or during, the class.
- ITIL Certification – Service Lifecycle – Strategy
- ITIL Certification – Service Lifecycle – Design
- ITIL Certification – Service Lifecycle – Transition
- ITIL Certification – Service Lifecycle – Operation
- ITIL Certification – Service Lifecycle – Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- ITIL Certification – Service Capability – Operational Support & Analysis (OSA)
- ITIL Certification – Service Capability – Release, Control & Validation (RCV)
- ITIL Certification – Service Capability – Service offerings & Agreements (SOA)
- ITIL Certification – Service Capability – Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO)
- ITIL Certification – Managing Across the Lifecycle
Patrick von Schlag Mr. von Schlag has more than 25 years of real-world experience managing IT and business organizations. He has served as a consultant, facilitator, and instructor in support of more than 200 ITSM program deployments, with a focus on practical benefits. He holds all 11 ITIL 2011 certifications and runs an accredited learning consultancy focused on Making ITIL Work ™ in real organizations. His customer list includes The Walt Disney Company, Microsoft, Nike, Sears, US Marine Corps, US Army, US Air Force, 2nd and 5th Fleet US Navy, DISA, IRS, Federal Reserve, The Hartford, Citigroup, Amgen, Los Angeles County, Port of Long Beach, GDIT, Accenture, Serco, Deloitte, and hundreds of other market-leading companies.